After searching for awhile on how to edit HTML I finally found the best (and easiest site): betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com.

For all those who haven't heard, Deb and I are having a baby! We both would like him to be a boy, so we refer to him as a 'him.' He is due the first week in December, which is perfect for taxes;)

Life is grand here in good old provo. I just graduated from BYU, and my lovely wife has been graduated since August last year. She has been working at Omniture as an Accountant, and I am interviewing for a job at Fidelity here in American Fork. I will have my final interview on the 11th this month and, if I get the job, start on July 7th. I am really excited to start a real job doing something that I really enjoy.

Trevin and Kalisha live a stones throw from us so we are looking forward to playing with them this summer as long as they don't get tired of us. We are in the same ward which is really fun, but we miss playing with Ashley (she'll be back soon though:).

1 comments:

Matt Guinn said...

For more info on basic HTML and stuff I recommend W3 Schools.