I was planning on getting this chair done for Mason's 1st birthday seeing as I have been holding onto the material since Mason was but a few months old.  Since February 3rd has come and gone maybe this is more of a half birthday present.  Originally the plan was to make one of these chairs for each child's 1st birthday, but I think 2 chairs are plenty because I am not making another one!

I know the kids both look like death, but let me explain.  They are both running a low fever with the flu, and the band-aids are because Knightley keeps picking at a scab from weeks ago and Mason fell nose first in the drive-way.  They are set up on our monster sack ready to watch "The Princess and the Frog," their new favorite movie.  

3 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW! Very impressed that you made those chairs! I think the boys look cute! Love the bandaids, ha ha!

Kylee said...

Mason's chair look great! Good job!! I am still so impressed you made those! Knightley and Mason look so adorable with their bandaids. They look exactly like how I would picture a couple of toddler boys--all scuffed up. :)

Suzie said...

Debbie! I didn't know you made that chair! Wow. You are even awesomer than I thought. Also, we should talk/skype soon!