So it has been awhile since we posted.  And now Mason is 2 years old!  And surprisingly I am not shocked.  I feel he has acted like a two year old for the past 4 or 5 months.  He now talks in full sentences fits in 2-T clothes and still copies everything Knightley does.  He and I were very proud of his cake, a dinosaur.  He loved it and still sometimes mentions it. 


And Mason loved his presents, most of which were GeoTrax.  He played with is new toys for 3 days straight.  Knightley loved Mason's new presents too. His big present was an exploding toy story bridge set. 

The day after his birthday Jeff and I build a sweet track for Knightley and Mason using all their Geo Trax.  We had a blast building it and the boys loved it.  

They were so interested in their trains that we couldn't get them to look up for the picture.




4 comments:

LisaJones said...

Oh! Your boys are SO big! How fun! They look like the best of friends! I love seeing what you guys are up to. Hope everything is going great!

Suzie said...

Awesome cake deb!! Mason and Knightley are so cute. I'm excited to have a boy and will prob be asking you lots of tips to keep him occupied! Your house looks so nice too!!

Kylee said...

That cake is so awesome! Good job!! Those geo tracks are so cool--we're going to have to get some. Happy birthday Mason!!!

Meredith Shatzer said...

They are so big! Awesome track I love those things! I'm just jealous of your SPACE!