Well, it has been far too long since we last updated this wonderful blog of ours.  Truthfully, we have been busy with all the painting, cleaning, and decorating of our home.  We have also been doing a lot of yard work lately now that the snow has melted and the yard is exposed in all it's unhealthy, unloved looking self.  We have finished most everything on our list that we wanted done right away, and now we are going to pace ourselves for the rest of it.  Pictures will be coming in the very near future so stay tuned.  In the meantime enjoy this Knightley current event.

Knightley has always been interested in electronics (as all children are) and this week I let him play on my laptop as I have done in the past, but this time it was different.  I saw a light bulb turn on.  He figured out that if he moved the mouse a certain direction then the pointer on the screen would move that same direction.  He was so proud of himself that he was giggling with excitement.  Today we put his skills to the test with a puzzle on starfall.com.  What cute kids!!!

6 comments:

Kylee said...

Seriously Knightley is amazing! I can't believe how much more advanced he is with this kind of thing than Ellie is. Wow!

Also, I am excited to see pictures of your projects around your house!

LisaJones said...

That's so Exciting! How fun! Now you're only problem will be keeping him off the computer!
It's fun to here what you're up too! Keep blogging!

Melissa said...

What a great blog! What cute kids! So many exclamation points in one post!

Glad you guys are doing well--excited for y'all and your new house, new job, and new adventure. xo

Melissa said...

(And by "in one post" I meant my comments, not y'all's blog. And yes, "y'all's" is a word.) :)

John said...

I can't believe you cut off the video before the song. "I am a little zig zag boy..." Easily the most annoying song on that website.

Knightley is awesome!

Dugo said...

Holy Cow!! I can't believe he could figure that out!